Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I need to remember

I'm going to make it a point to start adding little entries here of things I want to remember...especially during this stressful time of year.

Thing number one: the kids are laying on my bed, all four of them, tucked in next to each other in a row watching a movie and out of the blue I hear this conversation:

Hunter: "I love you Blake"
Blake: "I love you too Hunter"
Hunter: "Love you Silas"
Silas: "Love you too Hunter"

...then silence. They are back to watching the movie. How precious these little ones are to me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Write this down on a small piece of paper (or multiple pieces of paper) and hang one on the bathroom mirror, put one in the silverware drawer, and another in the pocket of your favorite sweater. It would get me through many a tough moment!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be doing something right!!!

Anonymous said...

They are three very precious little boys! And that little girl of ours is one of a kind!!!