Lincoln left tonight for a 4 day road trip disc golfing with his brothers. He's only been gone 1.5 hours, but I already miss him. Funny how you take things for granted when they're right here with you, but I was thinking about what would happen if he were to pass away in a car accident or something while he was gone. What would Hunter and I do...how would we go on? Makes me realize what a big responsibility having a child is! It also made me realize that although I complain sometimes, he really is the best husband anyone could ask for, and he helps me so much, whether it's literally helping me like around the house or with Hunter, or if it's helping me mentally work through issues, or just keeping me company and making me a better person.
I guess it all boils down the fact that:
I am so in love with my husband, and it feels good to be able to honestly say that after being together for over 5 years!
I miss you honey, and although you probably won't read this until you get back...have a safe trip and come back to your family safe and sound! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment