Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Halloween Debate

And, it's started...

Hunter wants to be a ghost for Halloween.  

What's wrong with that?  Not much except I always vowed that I would never let my kids be something that could be scary to younger kids, and / or wasn't real.  

Yuck.  Do I give in and let him be a nice ghost - the Casper kind?  Let's face it, it would be an easy costume for me!  Or do I stick my guns and try to persuade him to choose a different costume?  

Graysen is TERRIFIED of costumes right now.  The other day she watched Hunter put on a tiger costume and then screamed and shook the entire time he had it on.  He even took the hood down and showed her it was him.  That didn't help any.  She then proceeded to hold on to me with a death grip for the next 2 hours.  

Needless to say, I'm not sure how Halloween is going to go over this year...

No comments: