We had a very lucky surprise this past weekend and Lincoln was home almost all weekend! He only had to work until noon on Saturday and then he had Sunday off! It was almost like a "normal" family weekend! We had no plans on Saturday afternoon and it was raining, so we needed to get out of the house. We decided to try out luck at Geo Caching...a great adventure...for a non-rainy day!
We wrote down some coordinates and headed out!
When we arrived at our destination we all piled out of the car in the pouring rain to search for the "treasure"...to no avail. The first problem was that it was raining. The second problem was that we weren't really sure what we were looking for!
It was fun non the less, and the kids are looking forward to trying it again soon! Hopefully next time it'll be a success!
6 comments:
Maybe the Anderson's and Redburn's can go together? I hope next time is better, make sure you print the clues out the kids will have a great time decoding them!
We would love that!!!
I've heard of this but where do you get all the information???
geocaching.com Just sign up (it's free) and then you can type in your zip code and it will give you all the ones surrounding you!
thanks Ashley
Bummer that it didn't go completely well but I bet the hunt was still fun for the kids! I have always wanted to try this out! We will have to do that soon!
Post a Comment