Yay! I'm so glad you are about to leave for your retreat! I will be praying that God uses it as a time for you to meet with Him one on one and truly rest in His presence. I know it will also be a blessing to be with so many other mothers and wonderful women with hearts and lives like yours! I'm praying right now for you! :) Can't wait to hear about the weekend!
2 comments:
I love creations like this! :)
Yay! I'm so glad you are about to leave for your retreat! I will be praying that God uses it as a time for you to meet with Him one on one and truly rest in His presence. I know it will also be a blessing to be with so many other mothers and wonderful women with hearts and lives like yours! I'm praying right now for you! :) Can't wait to hear about the weekend!
Post a Comment