Something's wrong with me. I was just making the kids lunch and went to put the container of green beans in the microwave when I lost my grip and they fell and spilt all over the counter and floor. What did I do? Not calmly say "sorry guys, it's going to be another minute before lunch is ready, silly Ashley spilt the green beans." No...I burst into tears. I swear. The kids are now calmly sitting at the table eating their lunch (turkey, cheese, crackers, and green beans) and everything is fine...but for that one minute today - everything was NOT fine...but I just reminded myself (outloud may I add...)
Don't Cry Over Spilt Green Beans!
2 comments:
Its so strange to explain what makes people get emotional. Things just not "going well" for me sometimes frustrate me and then the last straw makes me cry. I remember once I was at Quick Trip and I spilled a whole 32 oz soda I'd just made on me and the floor. I definately cried.
We've all been there... I once cried because I forgot to defrost the chicken... another time because I used cold water in the pizza dough, so the yeast didn't rise...
Post a Comment