Lincoln asked Hunter which came first, the color orange or the orange fruit.
I was very impressed with his answer.
With just a few seconds of thought, Hunter replied, "The fruit, because God made the plants and then Adam was given the job of naming everything, so the orange fruit was there, and then Adam decided to call it an orange, which is where we got the name of the color."
Good job Hunter! This is what I've been striving for...to raise kids who think through every aspect of their life in a Biblical view. To always know what God's word says, and believe that THAT is truth.
How do you help ensure that your kids are getting that kind of an education?
I was very impressed with his answer.
With just a few seconds of thought, Hunter replied, "The fruit, because God made the plants and then Adam was given the job of naming everything, so the orange fruit was there, and then Adam decided to call it an orange, which is where we got the name of the color."
Good job Hunter! This is what I've been striving for...to raise kids who think through every aspect of their life in a Biblical view. To always know what God's word says, and believe that THAT is truth.
How do you help ensure that your kids are getting that kind of an education?
2 comments:
You keep doing what you are doing.
Hunter is such a wise little guy. :) He really is!
Post a Comment