Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Could it be true?

I've (unfortunately) always kind of been a "see before I believe it" kind of girl. This, of course, makes me extremely skeptical of all kinds of theories.
Link
I needed a solution to wanting / needing to hold Graysen and help Hunter / do housework at the same time. I needed something that would keep my hands free - so...I got a Moby Wrap.

The woman who sold it to me (who now owns a wonderful little shop called Sprouting Up) told me about all the benefits that it would bring to me and the bonding process with my new little one. Sure, sure I thought...I bonded just fine with Hunter and I never carried him in a wrap...

But now, almost 2 years later, I do feel that in fact, Graysen may be more bonded to me than Hunter was at this age. I still carry Gray around approximately 3 days a week for the first hour or so of the day in the Moby. She just needs it to wake up and feel secure before she starts off for her day. She is much more cuddly then Hunter ever was. She loves to be close to my body, whether it's laying on my stomach in bed, sitting on my lap, standing behind me twirling my hair, or having me carry her around.

Maybe this is just a coinsidence, and she is just a more "touchy" kid. Maybe, it's because she's a girl. Maybe it's because I carried her close to my body several hours everyday while she was little...

Who knows...but could it be true?


No comments: