Tonight I had my FIRST conversation with someone who told me that she is interested in adoption! Someone who has a heart for The Fatherless! I am soooo excited! She told me that she doesn't ever see it happening because her husband is afraid that he wouldn't love the child the same as his biological children. Well guess what? Those were the exact words out of my husband's mouth 2-3 years ago when I first presented him with the idea! I encouraged her to continue to pray about it every day because I did...and look where we are today!
There are 147 million orphans in the world today - soon there will be 1 less...how many more could be brought to their Forever Families because of our example? I pray lots and lots...
My heart has been so opened to the Orphan and I just hope and pray that I can share that with everyone I know. I hope that I can provide the resources, encouragement, prayer...whatever it takes to get some more kids home!
Thank you Lord for my girlfriend who has a heart for YOUR children...please continue to stir in her and her husband as the days go by and allow me to be here for them - in whatever capacity that may be!
1 comment:
:D
Post a Comment