Hunter and Graysen just love you.
I think you're alright...I mean, you are pretty quiet, and hardly ever cause me any problems. You're real sweet and cuddly (when there's only one person in the room).
But that hair. I just can't take it. I have to vaccum every. single. day. I've had to create a laundry basket filled with the loner socks for you to lay on in the laundry room or you lay in my clothes basket...which I just can't take. No one can hold you after they are ready to leave the house, because you get hair on their clothes. Can you please quit shedding? I would think you were the bomb diggity if you could...Only about half of my heart,
Ashley
6 comments:
LOL!
I love your cat!!! Has she warmed up to the kids more now? I know what you mean about shedding though.. I think it's inevitable with any cat.. short or long hair. Ours are really bad too.
I love cats, but I like them best when they are outdoor/indoor cats. Inside for the winter when it's cold and as soon as spring gets here and the shedding begins it's outside.
Your kitty looks like our neighbors cat, Jack. We built a outside play enclosure today for our kitties because they aren't allowed to roam the neighborhood. We have neighbors who trap cats. My sisters cat is the worst shedder I have ever met and he is white so it shows up on everything. Love our kitties too but hate the shedding.
Ooh... that's one reason I'm glad I'm allergic. It's the perfect excuse to keep them outside! :-)
Not a fan of cats. And my sister is allergic, so that's a good excuse...can't have Aunt Sonnie's eyes get all red when she visits now can we? :o)
Post a Comment