Sunday, April 18, 2010

One of my favorite parts of the day

This is always one of my favorite parts of my day.
Right after bath time.
Whether it's first thing in the morning, mid-afternoon, or right before bed,
(because ya know, we do it whenever we can fit it in in the Redburn household!)
I love seeing Gray with her wet head.

I love the way the kids smell.
I love to sit her up on my bathroom sink and brush her hair out.
I love seeing how long it has gotten.
I love watching her make faces at herself in the mirror.
I love playing with her hair.


After we're done, her head often looks like this


and I love that too.

5 comments:

kimberly said...

I can't wait for Bailee's hair to be long!

Charity Hildebrand said...

That's one of my favorite parts of the day too (and also we fit it in whenever we can)! Wow, you're really good at doing hair - love the french braids :)

Chrissy said...

Her hair is so long! I'm hoping to visit Kara sometime soon and chop off Sarah's! :o) Probably an above the shoulder bob.

Jess said...

Graysen is such a beautiful little girl!!!

I wish Alexis would sit still long enough for me to do that. I'm lucky if she lets me brush and blow dry it!

Mindy said...

Soo sweet. How does her hair grow so fast and pretty?! I don't think I've ever seen a little girl's hair so long at her age. I'm jealous! :)