I'm waiting for two weeks from now when this semester is over and Ryan is here!!! I'm waiting for a dress to arrive in the mail. I'm watching for rain.
Well as some of you know Bob(my husband) is deploying any day now and we are on round three tomorrow of him TRYING to leave to go. So I'm waiting for that and waiting for it to come and to be over with. I keep praying to God everyday for the strength to get through this all.
5 comments:
I am waiting for tomorrow. But you will have to wait until I post why...tomorrow! ;o)
I am waiting for our trip to the beach! Just to be able to get away for a couple days is exactly what I need :o)
I'm waiting for two weeks from now when this semester is over and Ryan is here!!!
I'm waiting for a dress to arrive in the mail.
I'm watching for rain.
I am waiting for the allergies to leave my head! And I am waiting on you to come run with Chrissy and I!
Well as some of you know Bob(my husband) is deploying any day now and we are on round three tomorrow of him TRYING to leave to go. So I'm waiting for that and waiting for it to come and to be over with. I keep praying to God everyday for the strength to get through this all.
Post a Comment