I'm torn on my beliefs on potty training. I think it's so different for every child. I've seen some things work for other parents that would have NEVER worked for Hunter. I've tried what worked with Hunter, with Graysen...it doesn't work.
I wish there was a one size fits all for potty training!
Graysen should be potty trained very well by now. She fully understands when she needs to go and when she goes. A lot of mornings she wakes up dry. She can almost change her diaper by herself for pete's sake! But, she's not. Instead, she's stubborn. Instead, she likes the convenience of going in her diaper and telling me when she's ready for a diaper change.
Bless my sister, she's tried very hard recently to help me in my potty training efforts. She put Gray in panties the other day and she peed in them. She put a new pair on her and showed her how sad it made her that she had peed in them.
So...what did Graysen do?
Bless my sister, she's tried very hard recently to help me in my potty training efforts. She put Gray in panties the other day and she peed in them. She put a new pair on her and showed her how sad it made her that she had peed in them.
So...what did Graysen do?
took her new panties off...
and squated right on the driveway and pooped.
Yes. She pooped on my driveway.
At least she took her panties off first right?
ps - I took a picture of the actual pile, but can't bring myself to force all you unsuspecting people to see the picture...so you get the picture of Lincoln cleaning it up.
pps- Charlie almost immediately told me to blog about this and put a survey out there..."how many of your children have pooped in your driveway?" I informed him I would be THE ONLY ONE. So, don't answer that, it's not good to feel alone...
5 comments:
EW.
I am glad its you, not me!!!!
So Charlie thinks this is normal? Has he seen lots of poop in driveways?
Henry has pooped on the porch, in the kitchen, in Ryan's room, and on the hardwood in the living room - does that count? What can I say, a boy deserves to air out every once in a while! :)
One of my nephews did it all the time! In the grass, behind the recliner, anywhere but his underwear and the toilet!
Oops! I left a comment on the wrong post. Sorry about that. I am still rolling here. Does it make me a bad person to thoroughly enjoy seeing Lincoln picking up poop? Thank you.
How funny! Alexis hasn't pooped in the driveway, but she while we were on vacation, she pulled her little swimming suit to the side and peed in the grass all week, but refuses to do it on the toilet!
Post a Comment