Cupcakes, Cupcakes
Come and get your Cupcakes!!
This is the last week for cupcake sales!
We are selling delicious cupcakes to support Sixty Feet and their ministry in Uganda, Africa. Sixty Feet aims to bring hope to imprisoned children in Uganda. You can learn more about their ministry here.
While baking cupcakes for a recent sale (which I'll blog about soon!) we had fun shooting these little videos...
please know it was about 1:00 in the morning...
Cupcake Commercial take #1:
Come and get your Cupcakes!!
This is the last week for cupcake sales!
We are selling delicious cupcakes to support Sixty Feet and their ministry in Uganda, Africa. Sixty Feet aims to bring hope to imprisoned children in Uganda. You can learn more about their ministry here.
While baking cupcakes for a recent sale (which I'll blog about soon!) we had fun shooting these little videos...
please know it was about 1:00 in the morning...
Cupcake Commercial take #1:
Cupcake Commercial take #2:
Hey, you have to keep life fun, right?!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes: Strawberry cake topped with rich chocolate buttercream icing...
Brown Butter Cupcakes: A moist french vanilla cake completed by the subtle nuttiness of brown butter icing...
Cookies and Creme Cupcakes: Fluffy white cake with chunks of Oreo cookies baked on an Oreo cookie base and topped with cream cheese icing chock full of Oreo crumbs...
Mocha Cupcakes: Moist chocolate cake topped with the familiar warmth of roasted coffee and a sprinkling of crystal sugar...
Lemon Berry Cupcakes: Strawberry cake made with real strawberries, topped with citrusy lemon buttercream icing...
S'more Cupcakes: Milk chocolate cake on a graham cracker base with marshmallow filling. Topped with marshmallow buttercream and finished with milk chocolate shaving...
Can you resist...? Please don't practice any self control this time...indulge!
We're having another sale on N. Charles in my hometown THIS Saturday, come see us if you can.
For those of you who don't live here: Pampered Chef fundraiser (15% goes to Sixty Feet), Thirty-One Gifts fundraiser (10% goes to Sixty Feet - choose Ashley Redburn as your host), and Virtual Cupcakes available on my blog (100% of donation goes to Sixty Feet).
3 comments:
Can't wait to try your cupcakes out on Saturday. Think I will be having a cupcake for breakfast now to decide which one to try first.
Cupcake breakfast... definitely calls for Mocha! :-) I'll be sending sweet thoughts your way this weekend!
Maybe we should all vote... I might like the first one better... but I must admit one of the things I LOVE about it is Kelly saying NOPE so firmly!! lolol... good job, girls!! - Marcinda
Post a Comment