Friday, April 1, 2011

small style

I've so enjoy seeing all the outfits that parents dress their kids in. I've never been one for clothing style (much to my sister's dismay) for myself, or my kids. But...I love the age where they get an opinion on what they are going to wear and you end up with Power Rangers at the grocery store! I just had to share Graysen's outfit the other day...she got dressed all by herself.

She wanted a pony on top of her head "like when I was a baby" and picked out which headbands to put in. As 80's as it was, it all matched pretty well actually!!!


4 comments:

Kim Johnston said...

I think the girl has style!

Joyce Kay said...

LOVE IT!

Becca said...

I love it! And I think it totally matches... much better than anything Keaton would pick out!

Mindy said...

She is totally rockin the 80's look!