Thursday, March 31, 2011

"My Bump"

Here's another update on Graysen's bump. (If you don't know what I'm talking about read this and then this).

My mom went with me to STL to take Graysen back for her ultrasound and follow up apt. with the surgeon. Graysen was excited to show Grammie the hospital!

I love Children's hospitals! (Remember, Hunter had surgery in 2009 at STL Children's) Graysen played in this car in the waiting room before her ultrasound...

My sweet, precious baby's hand wrapped around mine during her ultrasound. She truly did great!
The ultrasound was inconclusive, so the surgeon decided it was time to just remove the lymph node. We are scheduled for surgery on April 5th. It will be out patient and just a few days recovery at home, so nothing to worry about! The results from her lymph node should be back within 4-5 days after it's removed.

After we left the hospital we headed downtown Kirkwood and ate at a really cute New York Style Pizzeria. It was a beautiful day and we sat on the patio.
The pizza slices were bigger than the plate!

Graysen took it upon herself to be the door holder...even when there weren't people coming in or out. She's such a good, easy kid to take places! I am blessed to be her Momma.

Thanks Mom for going with me and supporting me during her Dr. apts. You're the best!

3 comments:

Sparrow said...

Will be thinking of Grayson on the day of surgery and hope everything is smooth sailing!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the surgery was scheduled!! God is so good, and I am praying continually for our special little Graysen... AND her mom!! ~:)

Mindy said...

I will be praying! What a brave girl :)