A good picture of Gray and I, hanging out in the car during practice to get out of the cold!
The fan club that showed up for the boys game: Papa Charlie, Uncle Richard, Grammie, Aunt Kim, Daddy (left work!), Graysen, Grandma, and Chad. Of course I was there too, but taking the picture.
We put the new basketball hoop up and let me tell you what...the boys L.O.V.E. it!!!
My sister and I finally re-did Claire's flowers! I love the springy colors, the windmills, feathers, and butterflies!
All the kids with her new flowers. I know this may be uncomfortable for some of you, but this our reality, and it's part of our life. I promise my kids don't think a thing about hanging out in the cemetery for the afternoon!
Sissy played chalk with Graysen...think we're excited about our upcoming vacation?
That evening Lincoln grilled and we had a picnic outside. This is what memories are made of...
1 comment:
There is nothing wrong with hanging out at the cemetery...especially if it has meaning for you. One of the best Father's Days my dad and I had involved a walk through the cemetery in downtown Anchorage (we had breakfast at the Downtown Deli and then went for a walk). Sometimes it's just a nice quiet place to walk or relfect.
Post a Comment