We've been a family for 10 months now. I think we're finally finding our new normal. I've probably said that in past months (see links at the bottom), so I think that's a positive thing...every day feels a little bit more normal.
The boys pretty much "get" everything now I feel like...except the sentence structure...we're still not there. Blake gets very frustrated with me correcting him, but as long as it's done in a loving manner I can't stop because he'll never learn otherwise!
Attachment wise I think we're still working...although I'd say Hunter's in a good place!

He brought that home from school the other day. I'm SO glad we're past the "I wish I didn't have any brothers" stage! My love is growing more and more every day. I am beginning to be able to see past their walls and surface behavior to their hearts and that helps more than anything!
Two more months and we'll be celebrating 1 year together!!
1 comment:
I know I am pregnant and all.... but this post made me cry.
Post a Comment