| We woke up at home this year...it was nice. The kids were greeted by this sign in the tree... |
| They looked outside to see this!! A new playhouse! The boys have been asking for a tree house, but I think they'll love this until spring! |
| A new clock for their bedroom that shines the world and the time on their ceiling! |
| Entering the world of Legos...oh help us! |
| A new Iron Man hat and gloves set! |
| She was precious this year. She opened very slowly and treasured each gift. She wanted them open and wanted to play with each one before moving on to the next one. |
| The boys got pogo sticks! Super fun!!! |
4 comments:
Legos are great. It still amazes me that my high-energy 7-year-old will sit for HOURS and put sets together!
Ohh Lego land we haven't entered that yet but Blake started asking for them recently. I remember my first pogo stick loved that thing.
Looks like it was a lovely Christmas morning.
SO glad to see that your Christmas Eve and morning were so special!
I recommend a vacuum designated for legos only. Then you could just store them in the vacuum and dump them out when ready to play. Easy clean up. lol jk I'm interested to see what creations they come up with in a future blog post. ;)
Post a Comment