Love that Chrissy posted that verse. I've been pondering one similar this week- "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day." (2 Peter 3:8)
One tiny thing that I do in Christ can affect the world. I LOVE that we don't know. It makes me more thoughtful in my dealings with other people.
5 comments:
I am blessed with insurance and places to go when I get sick.
Isaiah 55:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
I posted that scripture because I don't know. Only He does.
Love that Chrissy posted that verse. I've been pondering one similar this week- "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day." (2 Peter 3:8)
One tiny thing that I do in Christ can affect the world. I LOVE that we don't know. It makes me more thoughtful in my dealings with other people.
I saw your comment on Holly's blog. You're welcome to repost! :)
Melissa
Post a Comment