Hello everyone!
Thank you all so very much helping us with gathering recipes for this awesome cookbook that Marcinda has created. These are to help us with the travel costs of going to Africa to bring home our two new sons!
The cookbooks are done and we are now taking orders for them! We are taking donations for them. We decided against setting a price for them, as we believe that everyone is able to sacrifice different monetary amounts and don't want to exclude anyone from this great treat! We thank you in advance for whatever you may be able to give!
I am sure that you will find many new favorite recipes. Aside from adding to your personal collection, I think they would make great gifts...who doesn't love a new cook book?! I also know that my favorite gifts are those that are home made or help support someone else.
Please feel free to pass this email along to all of your friends and family, our friends and family put so much hard work into this, we want everyone to have one!
When ordering, please just comment with your name, mailing address (if we don't live close), and how many cook books you would like! (Or you can email me at ashleyredburn@hotmail.com) If we live close I can collect your donation when I deliver them, but if not you can mail your donation to our home.
I can't wait to get cooking!
Ashley
1 comment:
I am going to need one of those! Just let me know when it's ready... I will swing by and get it - and check out pictures ;o)
Post a Comment