Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hearts At Home, Here I Come!

It's that time of year again!
I'm headed to the National Hearts At Home Conference in Normal, Illinois tomrrow afternoon!

Last year I fell in love with the atmosphere, speakers, and mission of Hearts At Home. I can't WAIT to get back, manned with my pen and paper, ready to take as many notes as my little hands can take!

This year, my dear cousin Brittany and close friend, Casey are going with me. I think it will be a blast for the three of us to take the trip together, share a hotel room, and grow closer together as we strive to become better daughters of God, Christian wives, and mothers.

Last year I wrote about several of the topics I heard about including
5 Mothering Truths,
The Love You've Longed For,
Purity,
Red Hot Monogomy,
Discipline that Speaks to the Heart of Your Child.

I hope to come back on Saturday night on fire to become an even better mother and wife. I can't wait to blog about the new topics that I hear about this year! Hopefully the posts will start on Sunday or Monday!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Kelley said...

Hope you have a BLAST! I'd love to attend someday!