Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When I'm not in control

Another confession from me.
I hate to not be in control.
It's not a thing I'm proud of, but it's a fact.


Right now almost everything in my life is out of my control. And I wonder.

Why?

Why is it that sometimes I feel so very in control of my life and other times I feel so out of control?


These precious little boys are out of my control.

(yes, that really is one of their hands, and ooohhh how I can't wait to hold it!!!)


This amazing woman is out of my control.



But I am reassured.
When I am not in control,
He is.

Thank you Lord for always being by my side. Thank you for taking the heavy burden off of my shoulders when I can not bear it on my own. I praise you for the blessings you pour down on me daily.

No comments: