Wow. My weekend was amazing. I walked away from Hearts this weekend refreshed, rejuvenated, refilled with the Lord's love, and ready to tackle this amazing opportunity I've been given to be a wife and mother to the most wonderful family in the world.
I have so much to share with you all. I can't wait to process it all and work it out while I type, but for now I'm going to cuddle with my kids and remind them how CRAZY IN LOVE Jesus is with them (and their Mommy)!
I want to leave you with this beautiful song that I learned this weekend, sung by Christy Nockels, the guest worship leader we had...watch it once and read the words, then watch it again and sit quietly, with your eyes closed letting the truth soak into your heart and soul. It's beautiful. It was such a blessing to me at this point in my life, to know that there is nothing we can do that will keep us from His love and that He is the healer of our lives, both physically and mentally. I am going to try to find it on CD and play it for my Grandma next time I'm in STL.
Filled with His love for all of YOU,
Ashley
2 comments:
So glad you had a wonderful experience at the conference! :o)
Thanks for sharing! Just what I needed too!
Post a Comment