Monday, June 7, 2010

Every girl needs a little comfort...


Sometimes it just comes in the form of chocolate...

Graysen , I'm sorry for displaying bad habits of emotional eating...I'm trying to correct this, I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!

Chrissy said...

I doubt this is emotional eating. I'm pretty sure it's "Quick, sneak a sip of this oh-so-good chocolate while mommy isn't looking" eating! ;o)

Jess said...

Ross squirts the chocolate in then takes a big drink of milk and swishes it all around when he's too lazy to get out a glass and make chocolate milk. He's also been known just to get a squeeze of chocolate too. My quick fix is to get a handful of chocolate chips. We usually always have a bag of them in the pantry.

The Pastoor Family said...

She's hittin' the bottle a bit early...don't you think? ;) lol

Let me just say that there are days I would like to sneak into the fridge and do the same thing!

<3 & hugs