This is my place to journal and share what's on my heart.
Sigh. I wish I could say that I don't relate to this, but.....:)The only girl in a sea of testosterone,Susan
I read your blog as I'm doing morning work and I was calling a candidate when I read this. Imagine the akward laughing I did instead of saying Hello when the guy answered the phone!
Good luck with that! LOL! Grown men are still fascinated with that sort of thing, I'm not sure how to contain small boys! ;o)
Oh the joy of boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sigh. I wish I could say that I don't relate to this, but.....:)
The only girl in a sea of testosterone,
Susan
I read your blog as I'm doing morning work and I was calling a candidate when I read this. Imagine the akward laughing I did instead of saying Hello when the guy answered the phone!
Good luck with that! LOL! Grown men are still fascinated with that sort of thing, I'm not sure how to contain small boys! ;o)
Oh the joy of boys!
Post a Comment