We decided to go out of summer with a bang!
Today we had both snow cones and s'mores...two of our favorite summer treats!

Hunter also got a (late) birthday present...a snow cone maker.

I found a recipe for the syrup online: 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, 1 koolaid packet...easy and cheap!

We can't wait to use it every. single. day. next summer!

Today I also pulled out their fall clothes. Ah, how I love jeans and hoodies.

Goodbye sweet summer.

You'll be back before we know it!
Today we had both snow cones and s'mores...two of our favorite summer treats!
Hunter also got a (late) birthday present...a snow cone maker.
I found a recipe for the syrup online: 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, 1 koolaid packet...easy and cheap!
We can't wait to use it every. single. day. next summer!
Today I also pulled out their fall clothes. Ah, how I love jeans and hoodies.
Goodbye sweet summer.
You'll be back before we know it!
2 comments:
I love the homemade snowcone recipe! That is awesome!!! And I love those pictures...really cute ones!
Perfect!!!
Post a Comment