Remember when I went to the
Created For Care Retreat last February? You can read about the overview of my trip
here. I not only was refreshed and rejuvenated, I met tons of awesome people, and learned tons about topics like
HIV. I also got have a
date with God (which was totally worth the trip to Atlanta in and of itself)!
It's coming again!!! The Retreat this year is January 27 - 29, 2012. I am SO looking forward to it already!
Registration is on September 1st, at
THIS website. Make sure you register that day because last year it filled in 24 hours!
3 comments:
Looks like a super fun time! Hope you are able to go and have an amazing time.
I will try to go, it depends on how Ella's transition goes. Is this for adoptive parents only? Maybe I can use some frequent flyer miles.
So happy to hear that you enjoyed the conference last year and will be going again! It looks so good! I'll be sure to register right away on Sept.1st!
I spent some time looking at your blog and LOVE it! You have given me so many good ideas...I can totally relate to how your heart was changed through your adoption journey I and feel the same way...after traveling to Ethiopia, I am so excited to start DOING things to give back, support and encourage the beautiful people of our daughter's homeland. I love your monthly "service" ideas...I hope to be in touch with you again to pick your brain about some of the great projects you have done! Thanks so much for the inspiration,
Deena
Post a Comment