What a great day!
I really enjoyed my day at the zoo with my four kids.
Like really, really enjoyed my day with them!
 |
| I didn't worry a single time about losing any of them. We went with our church, but didn't stay with them the whole time. We had passes that allowed us unlimited train rides, carousel rides, lunch, and admission to the children's zoo. |
 |
| Toward the end, Hunter got tired and hot and wanted to just ride the train. Blake and Silas didn't want to do that, so they went with Miss Charla (our children's minister from church) and I took Hunter and Gray. |
 |
| I only had to correct Blake's behavior 3 times! (Once for spraying the drinking fountain all over everyone, once for not moving back from the mist machine when I asked him to, and once for spinning a display too roughly.) Usually in situations like these, he gets too overwhelmed and has much more trouble practicing self control, so it was a good day! |
 |
| Hunter and Graysen and I rode the train to the penguin exhibit...what better place to cool off! |
 |
| The kids enjoyed posing with almost every statue that we found! |
 |
| The best part was that at the end of a long, hot day I didn't have to drive home! I just loaded the bus with everyone else and rode home! |
|
1 comment:
Hi from Luxembourg,
Our family looks a lot like yours: four children, 2 biological and 2 adopted children (from South Africa). I have 3 boys (20, 18, 6)and 1 daughter (7), just like you. Only my biological children are both sons and the adopted kids one daughter/one son.
Blessings,
Natacha
Post a Comment