It's been a big week in our household! Lincoln and I definitely spent more time in God's Word than we have in a long time, and that was fabulous!! I think we'll make it much more of a priority - less time on the computer I'm sure. We read lots of amazing stories (Lincoln got a kick out of Genesis this week!), and were challenged on several things as well.
I've got a lot to update on...I started back to work on Monday. That's taking some getting used to, but my kids had a fabulous babysitter Tuesday - Thursday, so that helped tons! Lincoln took Hunter to a baptism class on Monday night and he had a cavity filled on Tuesday. It was birthday week here in our home! Hunter turned 7 on Friday, so I have his interview, and his birthday party to write about. He also went on a mini vacation with Grammie and Papa this weekend to celebrate his birthday! Last night I went to The Muny with my Mom and Sister (our birthday present from Kara!), and there are lots of lovely things to tell about that. All of that, plus the normal craziness that comes with being in the Redburn Household...hey, crazy is good, right?!
There have been lots of other things happening, so get ready...lots of posts coming your way!
1 comment:
I'm hoping for good, and great news from now on. May God bless you and your family, even more so, than he already has in his ways.
"The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing." Proverbs 10:28 (NIV)
Post a Comment