Ice Cream.
No, I mean a special day you just had?
My birthday...
How old did you turn?
7
Am I old enough to have a 7 year old?
No. *laugh*
What is your favorite color?
Purple...no. *laugh.* Golden
What is your favorite game to play?
The throwing game. Where we throw it in the trampoline.
How do you play that game?
Um, you throw it and whoever gets 200 first wins. Whoever loses, you get to go out and throw.
How do you score points?
By catching it.
How many points do you get each time you catch it?
Whatever the thrower says.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A football player. No wait. Not that. Why are you writing that?! *Laughs.* (He's reading everything I write!) Okay, okay, okay...
Go sit on my bed where you can't see the screen. (He goes over and crawls to the corner where he can still see it.)
Okay, what do you want to be when you grow up?
A boxing guy.
A boxer?
yeah, a boxer!
What do you like best about Blake?
He knocks my teeth loose.
Hunter, come on, tell me the truth.
Um, he plays games with us.
What do you like best about Silas?
Um, He taught me how to say I love you in Amharic....
What about Graysen?
She plays marbles with me.
What do you like best about Mommy?
You take care of me.
What do you like best about Daddy?
He helps me up when I fall and get hurt.
Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Grammie.
What is your favorite animal?
That's so hard...let's see, a cheetah
What is your favorite place to go?
Rainforest Cafe
What is your favorite food?
Oh, that's a hard one...maccaroni and cheese and fish sticks.

What is something that you would like to do this year?
Play in the snowy!
What things do you like to do around the house?
Play board games.
What's your favorite one?
Monopoly.
What's your favorite chore?
All chores stink, so I don't have one.
But if you had to choose one, what would it be?
laundry.
What makes you sad?
I don't know. When I get hurt?

What things make you happy?
When I get to go on trips with Grammie!
Do you know how much I love you?!
As many blades of grass in the whole world!!
2 comments:
This is SO sweet! I've loved watching him grow up over the years!
About all I can say is I'm the luckiest Grammie in the whole world!!!
Post a Comment