Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks {Day 22}

I'm thankful for biblically sound reminders from women in my life.

I'm thankful for a night sitting at my mom's kitchen table crafting with her and conversations about my life.  I'm grateful she encourages me in my walk as a mother.

I'm grateful for words of wisdom like these, from Gwen:

Has it ever occurred to you that it is okay not have all the WARM AND FUZZYS about adopting, but that giving a child a home, love, and safety is biblical...That making sure they have food, water, shelter, and safety is a great way to honor the LORD with the gifts he has given you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I am SO GLAD you commented on my blog and can't wait to start following yours. What a beautiful family you have! 2 bio, 2 adopted, another on the way...a perfect picture, in my book. ;)