Tuesday Lincoln and I get the chance to speak at church about God's faithfulness during our adoption journey. We also get the chance to share about some of our favorite missions organizations that we partner with on a regular basis. (I'm going to highlight Sixty Feet, Sole Hope, The Mercy House, and Heartline) Although speaking at a function like this is very outside our box, we are happy to do it because God has been so faithful to our family!
Wednesday is our regular bible study night. We always cherish this day of the week to "escape from the world", visit with other Christian couples and parents, and learn more about God's Word.
Thursday is a big day this week for us! We have our ultrasound appointment for this baby! We are petitioning God for a healthy baby who will join us in our home come March. If we're extra blessed we'll be able to find out if we'll be adding a brother or sister to our crew!
Friday I get to join two friends (who I have not seen enough of lately) for an evening at the Fox Theater to see Billy Elliott! I'm very excited to have a girls night out, spend time with these friends, and see a new musical.
Saturday my sons and I will be joining our small group in raking a gentleman's yard! Although I'm not necessarily looking forward to the actual work, I am looking forward to being able to minister to this man's family in this way, and spending time with our friends. I'm also very excited about having my sons join along side me in serving.
Sunday Lincoln and I get to have a date night with Britt and Nick. It's been too long since the four of us have gone out together!!
All of those special things...infused with glasses of sweet tea, hugs from my kids, and talks with my husband.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment