I'm thankful for the people who ask me "How do you do it?!"
(meaning my life: take care of 4 young children, work full time and happily expect another)
They give me the opportunity to share God's abundant grace. I'm not perfect, I don't "do it"...not by myself anyway! My response varies, but it's always something along the lines of "I wake up every day and pray for more patience, and more energy" or "God's sweet Grace!"
this also means that I am thankful for:
Those women in my life who I can share my deepest struggles with. When I'm really not feeling like I'm able to "do it" anymore. You know who you are...thank you.
2 comments:
I want to do this too! I have meant to do it with you everyday, but havent been able too! So I will start today!
I am thankful for some time to myself this afternoon and for babies who are sleeping (most) of the night! :)
I am thankful that the Halloween candy if officially out of the house. ;-)
Post a Comment