Sunday, November 6, 2011

Giving Thanks {Day 6}: Human Bodies

I am thankful for how God made our bodies!

Hunter woke up Friday night with the flu.  As sad as it was to watch him throw up and be miserable all night long, I did sit in amazement at how God created our bodies to fight off so many bad things!  ..and to think that God's original plan was for us to live healthy, forever lives in the Garden!  As I rubbed Hunter's back I prayed and thanked God for allowing me to be the one to comfort him while he's sick.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Our bodies ARE amazingly designed!

I'm thankful for a husband who understands that I'm a better wife and mother when I have a break... and SO thankful that he'll finally be home after a very long five days away.

Alyssa said...

I am thankful for a date with my son...and the pumpkin spice latte I enjoyed while he ate his snack on our date :)