Friday, February 17, 2012

Sole Hope: February Party

I've had several other shoe cutting parties for Sole Hope.
You can read about two of them HERE and HERE.

In the past few months Lincoln and I have gotten more involved in Sole Hope, and pray this can be a long term partnership!  

Bethany came down from Columbia for the weekend and stopped in!
Thanks Bethany!  It's always good to see you in person!

Chad was a cuttin' fool!

Chrissy attended her first Sole Hope Party!


Me and my girls...

Sarah was feeling under the weather, but still came out to support Sole Hope.
What a blessing you are to my life Sarah!  

43 pairs of shoes assembled.
6 more pairs ready to start at our next party.
Lots more traced and ready to start cutting.

 We're very excited about having lots more shoe parties and hopefully encouraging others to have their own!  If you are interested in hosting a shoe cutting party for Sole Hope, please contact me at:

ashley@solehope.com

I would be more than happy to answer ALL of your questions!

Bethany wrote a terrific post about the party....you can read that HERE.  

2 comments:

JustJess said...

This looks so fun! I want to go next time. Thanks for posting!!

Amy Welker said...

Ashley your son really touched my heart. I shared his story and the Sole Hope group with my youth and we are going to throw a Mother Daughter Event where we cut out shoes. Any advice?