Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sole Hope Party Invite

Please come to our Sole Hope Party!

Who:  You (and your spouse, or mom, or girlfriend)!
What:  A Shoe Making Party 
Where:  Brittany and Nick Krueger's Home (I'll give you the address when you RSVP)
When:  February 12th from 2-5 p.m.
Why:  For a fun afternoon making shoes to help Widows and Orphans in Africa!


If possible, please bring a 10.00 donation to sponsor a pair of shoes.  
This 10.00 will get the shoes from your hands onto the feet of an orphan in Africa!
If you can't bring a donation please still come and help us make shoes!
(also, if you have a pair of fabric scissors or safety pins, we could use those too!)

RSVP:  
Leave a comment on this post
email:  ashleyredburn@hotmail.com
or 
text or call my cell phone

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I will be there! I might even have another pair of jeans for you! ;)

JustJess said...

As much as I want to be there, our small group meets at 5 on Sundays so that's a no-go for me. But I wish you luck! Take pictures!!

Mindy said...

Awww I so wish I could go, but we won't be coming back to MO this weekend. Hopefully next time!!!! I've missed these "parties" so much.

Ashley said...

We miss you too Mindy!