We're all preparing for Spike's arrival.
Some of us are washing baby clothes,
setting up the baby swing,
cleaning the house..
(not me of course, because I'm laying on the couch)
(not me of course, because I'm laying on the couch)
Others of us are making sure Mommy and Daddy know that we are still going to be the baby.
She's busy having accidents,
breaking in Spike's paci's (even though she never used one)
sleeping with baby blankets,
and making sure all of his things are OUT of her room.
We're not stressed about it at all. We're just giving her lots of extra cuddles and rocking time.
I know she'll make the best big sister ever!
(headed back to the Dr. tomorrow to see how much closer we are to meeting the newest member of our family!)
4 comments:
Ahh yes the prep work while waiting for baby. I bet she will be an awesome big sister once Spike arrives!
Yep, Gabriel has been VERY cuddly lately! I know he'll be fine, I do find it interesting how the baby of the family acts before the next/new baby of the family comes along!
She is so adorable...I'm sure you will have a wonderful big sister on your hands before you know it. Good luck with your doctor's appointment. Try to enjoy every relaxing moment you can while you are resting on that couch of yours! Hang in there and GOOD LUCK!
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment