I just called for our 1 Month Check-In. There really wasn't anything new. She looked over my file to make sure that everything looked good...it all did. She said they are still on February infant boys. She said right now they are only sending out the "In-Process" email updates when there is something important to inform waiting families about (economic, court, law changes in ET, or changes with the agency). She suggested that I call every few months to check and see where they are on referrals to get a better idea of our waiting time.
I am sure that it will be after the New Year before we get our referral. I'm okay with that. I'm just waiting on God. I know that He knows which child we are going to raise. He is going to time it perfectly.
Until then we are going to continue to enjoy our lives are they are currently. We've got lots of fun things coming up with fall and the holidays! Continue to follow my other blog to keep updated with our everyday family life!
No comments:
Post a Comment