Thought #1: I feel like we're in a holding pattern. Like our life is just on hold right now. We're waiting for the living room to be done so we can start work on another room, waiting to save more money to continue the home improvement projects, waiting for dance to start, waiting for pre-school to start, waiting for basketball to start, waiting for our referral, waiting to travel and bring home the newest member of our family, waiting for soccer to start, waiting, waiting, waiting.
Thought #2: My kids are growing up way too quickly -
Thought #3: I am feeling consumed with my kids right now...they are all I ever talk about, think about, or do anything with. Some days I just wish I only had to worry about ME!
Thought #4: Back to thought number 2 - they are really are developing and changing faster then I can believe! I love seeing each new stage, but miss the smaller versions of my kids as well.
Thought #5: I'm very worried about Hunter starting pre-school. He's not super excited, which makes it harder for me I think. He actually told the PAT lady today that he just isn't "that into school". Yikes! I've heard all wonderful things about his school, but I think that I tend to be "harder" on educational settings than some. I just believe that we should expect and demand the best education possible for our children. I don't think parents these days are as involved with their children's education as they should be (a lot due to the fact that both parents are working and not able to be present in the classroom). I intend to be very involved with my children's schools, teachers, and classrooms. I will demand that he is challenged and taught in several different methods, as to find the one that works best for his learning style.
Thought #6: I'm super ready for it to be fall. I love the weather, I'm anxious to wear jeans, a sweater, and my boots everyday! I can't wait to pull out my North Face and scarves. I want to visit the farm, go horseback riding, go to the pumpkin patch, carve and paint pumpkins, eat carmel apples, make popcorn balls, go Trick or Treating, plan Graysen's birthday party, have Thanksgiving, decorate for Christmas, listen to Christmas music, go to the mall to see all the Christmas decorations, go sledding, and celebrate Christmas!
Thought #7: I want my living room curtains hemmed...I'm very excited to have them, but would love them TONS more if they were 12 inches shorter!
Thought #8: Why do so many women (especially) struggle with their weight? I have been trying to eat better and have been doing Zumba 2 nights a week for 7 weeks and I haven't seen a BIT of change! I probably shouldn't say that, because it makes it sound like Zumba isn't good...but trust me, it is! I just don't know why it's so hard for women to lose weight - and keep it off!
Thought #9: I am very excited about starting to teach dance again...and Zumba 3 nights a week! Yea! I can't wait! I just crave Zumba...it's very addictive I think! It's super fun, and I can't wait to pick some new music to start my fall session off with and choreograph some new moves! Fun times!
Thought #10: I'm really ready to end this post. It might just be the most random boring post I've ever done...but yet again, I'm at a loss for post topics, so this is what you get!
...and you used to wonder what was going on in my mind...you don't want to know anymore do you?!
Thought #2: My kids are growing up way too quickly -
Thought #3: I am feeling consumed with my kids right now...they are all I ever talk about, think about, or do anything with. Some days I just wish I only had to worry about ME!
Thought #4: Back to thought number 2 - they are really are developing and changing faster then I can believe! I love seeing each new stage, but miss the smaller versions of my kids as well.
Thought #5: I'm very worried about Hunter starting pre-school. He's not super excited, which makes it harder for me I think. He actually told the PAT lady today that he just isn't "that into school". Yikes! I've heard all wonderful things about his school, but I think that I tend to be "harder" on educational settings than some. I just believe that we should expect and demand the best education possible for our children. I don't think parents these days are as involved with their children's education as they should be (a lot due to the fact that both parents are working and not able to be present in the classroom). I intend to be very involved with my children's schools, teachers, and classrooms. I will demand that he is challenged and taught in several different methods, as to find the one that works best for his learning style.
Thought #6: I'm super ready for it to be fall. I love the weather, I'm anxious to wear jeans, a sweater, and my boots everyday! I can't wait to pull out my North Face and scarves. I want to visit the farm, go horseback riding, go to the pumpkin patch, carve and paint pumpkins, eat carmel apples, make popcorn balls, go Trick or Treating, plan Graysen's birthday party, have Thanksgiving, decorate for Christmas, listen to Christmas music, go to the mall to see all the Christmas decorations, go sledding, and celebrate Christmas!
Thought #7: I want my living room curtains hemmed...I'm very excited to have them, but would love them TONS more if they were 12 inches shorter!
Thought #8: Why do so many women (especially) struggle with their weight? I have been trying to eat better and have been doing Zumba 2 nights a week for 7 weeks and I haven't seen a BIT of change! I probably shouldn't say that, because it makes it sound like Zumba isn't good...but trust me, it is! I just don't know why it's so hard for women to lose weight - and keep it off!
Thought #9: I am very excited about starting to teach dance again...and Zumba 3 nights a week! Yea! I can't wait! I just crave Zumba...it's very addictive I think! It's super fun, and I can't wait to pick some new music to start my fall session off with and choreograph some new moves! Fun times!
Thought #10: I'm really ready to end this post. It might just be the most random boring post I've ever done...but yet again, I'm at a loss for post topics, so this is what you get!
...and you used to wonder what was going on in my mind...you don't want to know anymore do you?!
1 comment:
I am excited for fall now, too! I hadn't even considered it yet... but really, its nearing the end of summer and we'll get to put out the fall smelling candles and wear jeans! Thanks for the reminder~
Post a Comment