But How?!
I find myself asking this question all the time! I decided that I should look at what I'm good at, or what talents He has given me and find a way to use that. So...what am I good at? Dance, and...being a mommy. Honestly, that's all I can come up with. So then I look at those two things.
I feel like I am using my dance in a small way. I am a dance teacher who tries very hard to share her faith and be a positive influence in the lives of my many students. At this point in my life, it would be hard to use my dancing in any other capacity.
Being a mommy is great! It's my favorite thing to do, but we are faced with so many challenges when it comes to having children. We already have two children waiting for us in Heaven, and had an extremely "iffy", high-risk pregnancy with Graysen. God showered us with mercy and allowed her to arrive safely into this world. My doctor has told me that I will have the same sort of pregnancy every time from here on out because of my liver and genetic disorder. So...basically any more biological children are out of the question for us. We try everyday to be good parents who raise our children to love our God and teach them His ways. But what else can I do to further His kingdom by being a Mommy...???
There in-lies my question...BUT HOW?
1 comment:
You need to listen to "Here I Am," by Down Here. I just downloaded it from I-Tunes. SO great for what you're blogging about! PS- I really think we all struggle with that... but you share your faith with an entire group of people every Wednesday and cooperate to make that possible. I think that's another huge thing in your life!
Post a Comment