Friday, October 17, 2008

Phineas and Ferb just for you blog stalker!

So...I had a "blog stalker" over at my house today...she shall remain nameless for her safety.  (By the way - "blog stalker" is a technical term with the definition of: someone who doesn't have a blog, but reads everyone else's and never comments.)  Hunter was watching cartoons while we were visiting and during a lull in conversation I began singing the Phineas and Ferb Theme Song.  Is that really all that weird?!?!  Apparently so.  Obviously I am home with several children most of every day...and during the course of those days I'm subjected to several cartoons.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and risk persecution and say that Phineas and Ferb is one that I actually enjoy...along with The Backyardagins.  

She informed me that I need to get out more - and I know it's true, but when all of your friends have kids you find yourself discussing cartoons even when your kids aren't around!  

For that special blog stalker in my life...here are the lyrics (I know you're dying to know!)

"There's 104 days in summer vacation
and school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem for our generation 
is finding a good way to spend it.

Like maybe...building a rocket
or fighting a mummy,
or climbing up the Eiffel Tower

Discovering something that doesn't exist (Hey!)
Or giving a monkey a shower (da, da, da)

Surfing title waves
creating nano bots (I think that's what they say...)
or locating Frakenstein's brain (it's over here!)

Finding a dodo bird
Painting a continent
Or driving your sister insane (Phineas!)

As you can see there's a whole lot of stuff to do
Before school starts this Fall (Come on Perry)

So stick with us because Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all
So stick with us because Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all!

Mom - Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!"

**Most other cartoon lyrics available upon request!  ;0)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving the lyrics for me. I am still not sure what a Phineas and Ferb are but I am sure with time I will know all about it. I am from a simpler time. We had a talking Bunnies (aka Bugs Bunny, for those that are to young to remember) I guess being an older mom I need to get with the times. Again thank you for keeping me inform and not giving away my idenity.

Bld424 said...

Anonymous should get a blog!!

Oh, I've never heard of P&F. And what a long song to have memorized!

I still know the lyrics from "Duck Tales" and "Gummi Bears", I think.