Friday, October 10, 2008

My Bucket List

A friend of mine started a bucket list on her blog, so I thought I should give mine a try...here's what I came up with.

1. Witness a miracle - Done, although I didn't know it at the time, my son Hunter is a miracle. With the genetic disorder that I have I shouldn't have been able to have him without being on medication.

2. Visit Rome and Venice

3. See my children grow up and accomplish their goals

4. Go to a ballet with Lincoln

5. Be debt free (and have a savings to pass on to my children) - In the process, we have started the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University program...so we are on our way!

6. Provide a home and loving family for a child who needs one (other than my two biological children)

7. Make a difference for God - never know, I am not sure I will ever know whether I accomplished this one or not until I get to the Kingdom. It's just something I will forever be striving for!

8. Get a tattoo - (this is something that I waver on...I want one, but can't come up with an idea that I feel good about having on my body for the rest of my life, so when I finally come up with one, I'll do it!!!)

9. Totally and Completely not stress over Christmas gifts one year

10. Throw someone a surprise party


I think I'll keep adding to this as things come to me...what's on your bucket list?

No comments: