My girlfriend presented me with the opportunity to have a joint yard sale at a prominent spot in town the weekend of Old Iron Works Days. I knew I couldn't pass it up...I had to take advantage of this chance to rid my home of clutter. So began the undertaking...
The weekend started with Lincoln carrying in 11 tubs of children's clothing from the shed and my Grandma's garage. I stayed up last night sorting by sex and size. Whew. Today I cleaned out my junk from Grandma's garage and carried that all in my living room. Next was Graysen's closet, which has been the "catch all" for art supplies, home videos, gift wrap, etc. Unfortunately I only got half way through there before it was nap time for her, so currently I'm waiting for Lincoln to get motivated so that we can do the laundry room closets together. After that it's going to be a quick sweep of Hunter's closet, and our closet. After Graysen wakes up I'll finish hers and then I'll be done!
Literally you can not walk through my living room without stepping over big tubs. I sort of feel like I'm moving...but I think I'll feel a lot better when I get all of this out of my house and up to the building where we're having the yard sale tomorrow at 1:00 - until then say a prayer for me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment