
I don't think I'm going to be able to go, but I wanted to share with you something that I think looks amazing!
The Created to Care Women's Retreat!
The Created to Care Women's Retreat!
If you are an adoptive Mommy (whether recently or 10 years ago), if you are in the process of adopting, or if you just KNOW that adoption is in your family's future, this retreat is for YOU!
If this retreat is not for you, or if it is, and you can't go, you can still purchase a T-Shirt!
The sales of this shirt go to offset the cost of the retreat and help make it more affordable for Mommies to go! (Look if you read only the red parts, it says "Love a orphan"!)

If this retreat is not for you, or if it is, and you can't go, you can still purchase a T-Shirt!
The sales of this shirt go to offset the cost of the retreat and help make it more affordable for Mommies to go! (Look if you read only the red parts, it says "Love a orphan"!)

**UPDATE: I AM GOING!!!! I registered last night and I couldn't be more excited!
Go check it out,
Go check it out,
6 comments:
ASHLEY...YAY!!!!!! So glad this worked out for you :)
Can't wait to hear about it. I am glad that you are getting to go. Sounds like it will be a wonderful time.
Yay!!! That's really exciting! Ashley is there any way we can order a shirt and it go towards your trip or does it just go together for everyone?
SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Yay!!!!! Have fun!!!
Wow! That's going to be SUCH an amazing weekend for you! And just to have it to look forward to is going to make life a tiny bit more relaxed... at least it would for me!
Post a Comment