Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Soccer: Weeks 3 and 4

Week three brought the toughest game yet for the orange team. This week we played the blue team and they were all kindergartners and gave us a bit of a challenge, but we still pulled out a victory. (am I sounding like a soccer mom yet, because I'm trying to...I honestly don't care whether we win or not!)

I was finally able to meet up with Shelley! We went to high school together and have boys in the same kindergarten class. We've been emailing since before school started, but this is the first time our paths have finally crossed!

Graysen's always ready to help pack up after the game!

The big girls this week traded silly bands when the game got a bit boring for them...

We were so excited to have Baylee at the game this week! She is the most precious 4th grader alive and we love having her around.
Thanks for the great shot of our boys Shelley!

Week Four was picture week! I sure hope their real picture turns out a bit better than this one did!


Finally, a picture of one of the coaches! I'm so proud of him for taking this on (he said he would never coach a little kids team...) and being so wonderful at it! He is so patient with the kids, and has a real desire to teach them the rules of the game and see them excel!

Casey and Easton came to watch! Graysen and Mya loved having Easton there to run around with.


Miss Tiffany came to watch as well! The kids just adore her, we're so lucky to have her as a babysitter.


The final week of soccer is next week, then we get a break until spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley I have so missed you! Glad you are back. Loved the pictures I didn't even recognized Easton! Talk to you soon!

Shelley said...

I hope that the Blue and Orange team get to play again in the Spring as well. It was a great match up of size and skill.
I didn't even realize that I got a picture of Blake and Hunter together until I looked at them on my computer the following morning.
Hope we get to have more opportunities to catch up again.