After breakfast Saturday morning the kids and I headed home to get ready for another MS&T Football game! It was a close one, but we (as if I had anything to do with it!) pulled out a victory in overtime! Chad finished the game with 10 catches, 119 yards, and 2 touch downs.
Joe Miner, the mascot, made a visit to the stands and gave high fives to all the kids!
At each point scored, someone does the corresponding number of push ups. I was digging this ROTC girl with her pink shirt supporting Breast Cancer month!
Graysen loves Chad's mom, Kim. She sat on her lap almost the whole game!
When the game gets a bit boring, what do we do? Play with Sissy's hair of course!
Grammie and Hunter, super fans!
Papa and Silas. He stayed glued to his side through the game. Too sweet.
Celebrating one of Chad's touchdowns
now the score reads this...
...and Kara feels like this...
but Gray's not too concerned...
whoo hoo! A victory. Such a sweet couple.
Thanks for including us on this journey Chad. We love watching you play!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ashley-Please tell me the truth! Did you know Chad's stats or did Lincoln have to give them to you again. Because if you knew off the top of your head, you just reveiled you know and like football!lol
Hey Ashley! Just had a little "visit," on your blog. I love seeing Blake and Silas - they look great. I envy your mommy vacation, I need to take one of those!
4 comments:
Ashley-Please tell me the truth! Did you know Chad's stats or did Lincoln have to give them to you again. Because if you knew off the top of your head, you just reveiled you know and like football!lol
Love it!!!! What great pictures :o) And Graysens hair looked adorable!!
Your weekends sound full of fun-wish we lived closer so we could join in!
Hugs,
Susan
Hey Ashley! Just had a little "visit," on your blog. I love seeing Blake and Silas - they look great. I envy your mommy vacation, I need to take one of those!
Post a Comment