Tuesday, August 16, 2011

137


...the heart rate of our newest addition at 7 weeks.

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think my heart just skipped a beat!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! :) YAY!!!

Pam said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

the abells said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh congrats!!!! So happy for you!

Kim Johnston said...

I just got cold chills! Yay for the Redburns. Your family will be in my prayers!!!!

Nel said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats again :o) Hope you are feeling great!!!!

Amber said...

OH My Goodness....SO exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!

Britt said...

Nothing quite like a sweet baby heartbeat! Love you!!

Nicole said...

I just got chills when I read that too! What a blessing!! Congratulations! : )

Charity Hildebrand said...

AHHHHHH! Congratulations!!! So excited for your family.

Anonymous said...

Guess it's not a secret anymore!! Congratulations mama!! That's one lucky baby coming into such a wonderful family as yours! Will continue to pray for a smooth pregnancy!

Joyce Kay said...

O M Goodness!!! Congrats to you and your family. Babies are so wonderful.

Life as I Know it said...

Congrats!

Jenni said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing:)

Cheryl Sybert said...

I had to reread what you wrote to make sure that I was reading it right. :) What an awesome blessing! I am so excited for you guys!!

--Angela said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Causey Fam said...

I so enjoy reading your blog when I get a chance to and so happy to see this post :) Had to read it twice though!

Michelle said...

Ashley, I am so excited for you and your family! My prayers are with you and your precious child.

Mindy said...

Congratulations!!! I just knew you needed another kiddo ... The more the merrier! ;) Your family is so blessed and I'm so happy for you!

Jaimee said...

Congrats Guys! Sad I won't be there to share it this time. . .

Anonymous said...

We are soooo excited for another beautiful Redburn grandchild!! Thanks for the wonderful children you have blessed us with, and we can't wait for another!
Love you,
Marcinda