Monday, November 7, 2011

Giving Thanks {Day 7}: My Sister

I am thankful for my sister!

Who is willing to stay home with my sick son today so that I can work.  Seriously, what would I do without her?  She is my always there, never failing, support...physically and emotionally.  God knew what he was doing when he put us together.  Thank you, Sissy.

4 comments:

Leah said...

I hate it when my kids are sick! And you're right - our bodies were designed by an amazing Creator! Glad you have someone you can count on in times like this - that's a blessing. I don't have a sister. :(

Amanda said...

Sisters are the best.

Amanda said...

Sisters are the best.

Alyssa said...

I am thankful for healthy babies! Weston was sick two weeks ago and I was thinking yesterday what a blessing it is to have my healthy babies :)