I never know what to expect out of my kids when they are quiet! Here is one of our recent adventures...Hunter playing hair stylist!
She was very proud of her new hair do! After she came in to show me they headed back into her room where I overheard Hunter saying "Do you want another bow?" "Yeah!" was always Graysen's response.
Gray has over 55 hair bows - that does not count the clips, which she has in every color under the rainbow, or the rubberbands to match any outfit, or the headbands. You might say I'm obsessed, but I don't know if I would go that far...
2 comments:
Super cute! Our bow collection is slowly growing again, most of ours dissapeared during moves :( Where do you get yours?
I get them a little here, and little there. Walmart, Cupcakes and Cartwheels, Sarah Herdade (at church), craft shows, etc!
Post a Comment